czwartek, 26 listopada 2020

You've got an idea for yourself and want to tell about it to the world? Let me know!


 

Hello My Dears,

If you paint, sing, cook, write books or poems, sculpt, knit, make candles or soap…

If you are therapist, make different services, write blogs…

If you do something interesting and you want to tell about it to the world – I’ve got great proposition for you.

I can write about you and your life on my blog ‘’Nadzieja dla Ciebie”.

It’s well-known and a lot of people have been reading it for years – there’s been 1.355.333 views already! As you can see – almost one and a half milion. It’s huge range and thanks to this your profession can be known in different part of the world even. All you must do, is telling me what you do, send some nice photos and leave contact information.

Is that all selfless? Well, in the past I was doing all for free and didn’t want anything instead. However, I got a kick from the world J and now, I still do not want anything apart from one little thing – good vibes!

What does it mean? I tell about you in my blog, you can offer me your service or your product or… whatever you want! 

You can also donate some food for homeless cats, which we have cared for years or suport a shelter in my town.

Support for cats:

 PKO B.P 60 1020 5402 0000 0702 0351 1201

Foreign transfer: BPKOPLPW 60 1020 5402 0000 0702 0351 1201

What can I do for you more?

1.       You can use from my services or courses – more info here: www.dotykzycia.pl

2.       I can help you in accountancy, human resources, ZUS and all things connected with bills J

3.       I can teach you French!

My phone number:  +48 530 355 477

Email: info@dotykzycia.pl

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NadziejadlaCiebie/

                https://www.facebook.com/groups/1119590591459172/

If you live in my neighbourhood:

My husband, Mariusz, can fix your car,

My daughter, Wiktoria, makes cake, bread or DIY things like cards or other arts stuff.

I wish you all best! Joy, happiness, good people around you. Now and always!

Lots of love to all of us!

Regards,

Agnieszka
 

https://nadziejadlaciebie.blogspot.com/2020/11/masz-pomys-na-siebie-i-nie-wiesz-jak.html

 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz